The Innis College Student Society (ICSS) is the student governing body at Innis College which represents all registered full time and part time Innis students, as well as, any Engineering or Architecture students living in the Innis residence. You must fit these guidelines to run for and serve on the ICSS. You are permitted to run for ONLY one ICSS position. The following positions are eligible for election:
ICSS Executive (50 nominations required):
– President (1 Position Available)
– Executive Vice President (1 Position Available)
– Vice President Internal (1 Position Available)
– Vice President Finance (1 Position Available)
The ICSS Constitution can be found at this link: http://icss.sa.utoronto.ca/governance/ Before running for any position please familiarize yourself with the duties and responsibilities of your chosen position.
– Presidential Nominations Period: January 28th – February 4th, 2020
– Executives Nomination Period: February 4th – February 11th, 2020
– Campaigning Period: February 12th – February 25th, 2020
– Voting Period*: February 26th – February 27th, 2020
– Elections Results: February 29th, 2020
*https://voting.utoronto.ca/election/login.xhtml and in-person at the ICSS office
Voting will take place online 24/7 at https://voting.utoronto.ca/election/login.xhtml and in person at the ICSS office during office hours. If you are voting in person, please bring your T-card with you.
Any comments, questions or concerns can be forwarded to the ICSS Elections Committee at email@example.com.
Chief Returning Officer: Lydia Ng
Deputy Returning Officers: Ella Ma